The controlled heated flexible sample lines of the PSG Flex Basic series are used for the continuous analysis of extractive gases. They are mainly used to transport the wet sample gas stream from the sampling point to the analyzer house. The holding temperature of the line must therefore be higher than the water vapor or acid dew point of the sample gas. This prevents uncontrolled condensation of the water vapor on the way to the analyzer and thus the washing out of the gas components in the condensate. Measurement failure due to a freezing line at ambient temperatures below 0°C is also prevented.
The flexible lines have a corrugated tube with a PA12 outer jacket. The ultra-flexible versions have a PA12 braided outer sheath. For heating, a fixed resistance heating cable is used. Insulation is done with a silicone foam hose. Up to 6 internal PTFE or PFA lines are possible. Interchangeable PTFE or PFA are also available.
The lines are delivered fully assembled and ready for operation ex works. The lines are controlled with an external temperature controller (e.g. PSG ST49 or PSG DC10) via an integrated PT100 up to max. 200°C.
- Robust design with corrugated PA12 outer sheath
- Ultra-flexible versions with PA12 braided outer jacket
- Operation with external temperature controller
- Fixed resistance heating cable
- Max. Control temperature 200°C
- Ready to operate assembled ex works
- PTFE or PFA internal lines
- Up to 6 optional internal lines
- Optional interchangeable internal lines