The Chromatotec microVOC is a compact PID VOC analyzer that allows continuous and real time qualification and quantification of benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylenes in standards and other VOCs (optional).
- Compact & portable.
- Easy to use: set up in less than 5 minutes.
- Color touch screen with standard & expert user modes.
- Fast & accurate measurements.
- Measuring time of 10 minutes.
- High sensitivity.
- Less than 1 ppb detection limit for Benzene.
- Battery or mains operation.
- Low carrier gas consumption.
- Calibration with a gas mixture of BTEX or Toluene gas.
- Compatible with the use of canisters and the FLEC® system
- Sequential programming, analysis follow-up & data recording.
- Data recording for quality control.
From French academic research:
- Innovation of the CNRS and the University of Strasbourg.
- Patented microfluidic device.
- Supported by EU and innovation programs.
- IEC/EN 61010-1:2010
- EMC: NF EN 61326-1:2013
- Teflon sampling line (OD: 1/8''; L: 150 cm).
- Other VOCs such as: methanol, phenol, acrolein, 1-3 butadiene, ETO, THT, TBM, naphthalene and others on request.
- 3G module.
- Air Report: online measurement reporting tool.