Using advanced light scattering technology, the Fives Pillard Opastop GP4000H-EXanalyzer provides accurate and continuous dust level measurement for stack and baghouse monitoring. It is ATEx certified for use in hazardous areas.
Thanks to the backscattering principle, the LED light beam offers precise measurement that is insensitive to ambient light. Self-checking functions and a dirt correction system prevent a distorted measurement signal.
- Suitable for all types of industry: small to medium diameter duct, light and dark colored particles (coal, petroleum biomass and other solid fuels).
- Simplified installation: the Opastop GP4000H-EX is easy to install with a single sensor for mounting on one side of the chimney.
- Great adaptability and clever design: the GP4000H-EX analyzer is a high-tech solution adaptable to specific industrial characteristics (longer optical fibers, specific materials, adapted dimensions, flue gas temperature up to 450°C).
- Complies with the NF X 43-302 standard.
- Hazardous area: Ex II 3 G D db IIC T6.
- European regulation on electromagnetic compatibility (2004/108/CE).
- QAL1 certification according to EN 15267 (certificate N°.0000040209).
- 3 years warranty.
- Air scavenging device.
- Protective canopy.
- Stainless steel case.
- Linearity control kit.