CleanAir Europe offers theThermo Scientific 43iQ-HLSO2analyzer for rental, which measures sulfur dioxide at high concentrations. This instrument uses pulsed ultraviolet fluorescence technology to measure sulfur dioxide in air up to 1,000 ppm for the standard range and up to 10,000 ppm for the extended range.
The new Thermo Scientific iQ Series gas analyzers provide an intelligent environmental monitoring solution designed for reliability and ease of use.
Key points :
- Ideal for your emission measurements
- Automatic switching of scales
- Extended measurement ranges from 0 to 10 000 ppm
- Fast response time
- Linearity on all scales
- Microprocessor controlled
- Low background noise
- Excellent sensitivity
- Reduced susceptibility to interferents