The Defender 530+ is a true primary airflow calibrator for laboratory, critical industrial process control and environmental applications.
The Defender 530+ allows users to verify gas flow rates in the field or laboratory with an accuracy of ± 1% for standard temperature and pressure readings and ± 0.75% in volumetric flow mode. Available with flow rates from 5 cc to 30 liters
Unlike thermal mass flow meters, the Defender 530 + 's positive displacement technology provides an immediate indication of actual gas volume flow - accurately and regardless of gas type. In-stream temperature and pressure sensors allow users to automatically normalize volumetric flow readings to standard conditions, rather than simply recording values, for traceable verification of mass flow devices.
- Housed in a molded case with rubber grips for a better feel
- Large illuminated flow cell viewing window
- Navigation menu and large illuminated graphic display with zoom function
- Designed for extreme cold operation down to -20ºC
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant for Europe
- Automatic shutdown