CleanAir Europe, a major player in the field of sales and services of gas analysis and air quality instruments, is recruiting a "Maintenance Technician / Gas Analyzer" as part of the development of its activities. Position to be filled quickly.
You have a 2-year degree (in the technical field - electronics, instrumentation, physical/chemical measurement), and ideally you have at least one year's experience in a similar position.
You have a sense of customer service, a spirit of synthesis, leadership, and a good team spirit.
You have knowledge of electricity, electronics, metrology, pneumatics, IT, knowledge of the physicochemical principles of gases is a plus.
You are sensitive to safety and quality and you have the desire to develop technically.
You master the Pack Office.
Missions (not exhaustive) :
- Service and maintenance of gas analysis instruments,
- Calibration and calibration of instruments,
- Installation of instruments on customer sites,
- Design and production of measurement systems and solutions,
- Tests and measurements on site
- Occasional travels in France and abroad...
To apply, send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com