The JC24V trace oxygen analyzer, designed and manufactured by SETNAG, meets the demands of industrial gas producers as well as heat treatment requirements. Equipped with an integrated pump, the JC24V analyzer allows trace oxygen measurements up to 25%.
This analyzer integrates the MicroPoas® probe, a zirconia probe with a metallic internal reference. This sensor, developed by French research, does not require a reference gas, which makes it simple, quick and less expensive to implement. It is also more reliable and completely independent of the external environment.
- Measuring range: 0.01 ppm to 25% O2
- Accuracy: 2% relative
- Made in France for a guarantee of quality and respect of environmental and social rules
- Reliability and reproducibility: the internal metal reference of the MicroPoas makes the measurement more reliable since it is completely independent of the external environment.
- Speed, stability and accuracy due to the size of the probe and the small volume of the gas circuit.
- Easy to implement: no reference gas required, rack-mounted for easy integration into existing cabinets.
- Flow fault contact
- RS232 output
- Automatic adjustment
- Total pressure correction
- Extended range beyond 25%.
- Automatic scale switching
Available for rent:
CleanAir Europe offers for rent the SETNAG JC24V-RP oxygen trace analyzer in a 19″ rack version with integrated pump.