The Honeywell Sensepoint XCL is a fixed gas leak detector designed to meet the needs of commercial and light industrial applications. With over 50 years of experience in gas leak detection, Honeywell offers a flexible range of detection devices to meet these needs.
- Faster installation
- Quick setup
- Easy to use
- Easy to maintain
Honeywell 's innovation allows customers to pair their gas detector with their mobile phone and use an app to perform many operations related to installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Fuel gas :
- Measurement range: 0 to 100% LEL (factory calibrated to methane)
- Measuring range: 0 to 25% Vol.
- Measuring range: 300 ppm (adjustable from 50 to 1000 ppm)
- Measurement range: 1000 ppm
H2S (low range) :
- Measurement range: 50 ppm (adjustable between 10 and 50 ppm)
H2S (high range) :
- Measuring range: 100 ppm (adjustable between 50 and 200 ppm)
- Measuring range: 20 ppm (adjustable between 5 and 50 ppm)
- Measuring range: 200 ppm (adjustable between 50 and 200 ppm)
-Various connection options:
The Sensepoint XCL is available with either a 0-22 mA analogue output or Modbus RTU, with relay reporting available for both versions. This makes it a flexible solution that can be easily integrated into both existing systems and new installations.
Everything you need for installation is provided, including simple drilling templates.
-Easy monitoring and maintenance:
The Sensepoint XCL's smartphone interface allows for quick calibration, configuration and testing. Viewing the status and settings of each Sensepoint XCL sensor is simple. Use the mobile app to :
- View real-time gas concentrations
- Reset settings
- View sensor history
Improve operational efficiency and reduce management time The Sensepoint XCL application and sensor provide easy access to diagnostic information and calibration reports at the touch of a screen.
-Suitable control unit:
Touchpoint Plus, the ideal complement to the Sensepoint XCL detector, provides an intuitive and easy-to-use gas detection solution to meet your business needs.
-Visual integration :
Sensepoint XCL is designed with building architects in mind. With its sleek appearance and range of colours, the detector is ideal for public spaces such as retail and hospitality environments.
- Calibration gas / Calibration chamber
- Duct mounting kit for flat and round ductwork
- Kitchens and food processing
- Factories and production facilities
- Retail outlets
- Transport and parking
- Hotels and leisure facilities
- Flats, buildings and condominiums