The FLIR GFx320 is an intrinsically safe infrared camera for methane, hydrocarbons and VOC leak detection.
It meets US EPA regulations for Method 21AWP (Alternative Work Practice). It is also calibrated for temperature measurements.
The camera is small and lightweight for ease of use in tight spaces. This optical gas imaging camera has received sensitivity standard validation from the National Physical Laboratory which means it is compliant with the US EPA rule for the oil and gas industry.
– Detector type : Indium antimonide (InSb) ;
– Spectral Range : 3,2 to 3,4 μm ;
– IR resolution : 320 x 240 pixels ;
– Hazardous Location Compliance : ATEX/IECEx, Ex ic nC op is IIC T4 Gc II 3 G ;
– GPS : Location data stored with every image ;
– Temperature range : -20 °C to 350 °C (-4 °F to 662 °F) ;
– Display Built-in Widescreen: 4.3″ LCD, 800 x 480 pixels ;
– Focus : Manual ;
– Battery type : Rechargeable Li-ion battery ;
– Zoom : 1 – 8× continuous digital.