Since 1972 CleanAir has been recognized as the leader in projects that cover a wide range of measurements. Our approach is governed by European and US EPA regulations. Our teams of engineers and scientists are ready and waiting to assist you define the best analysis solution possible.
CleanAir carries out all types of projects, on emissions or on ambient air analysis. We work throughout the world on all applications:
– Performance and warranty tests.
– Studies and development testing.
– Taking measurements under pressure in the oil industry.
– Impact Assessments.
Because of our 40 years experience not only can we identify your problems, we can help you find reliable and lasting solutions.
Main services and measurements offered by CleanAir Europe
– Mass balance of discharges.
– Heat exchanger efficiency.
– Elimination or capture yield.
– Corrosion problems.
– Standards compliance reports.
– Dedicated service for analysis cubicles.
– Fuel changeover studies.
– Turbine performance.
Main components measured
– Dust (total, PM10, PM2.5, condensable).
– Acidic gases and SO3.
– Metals (including mercury).
– Dioxins and furans, HAP.
– Volatile Organic Compounds.
– Total Hydrocarbons.
– SO2, NOx, NH3, H2S, CO, CO2, O2
Our main industrial clients
CleanAir Europe provides field-measurement services to all industry sectors.
Areas of business of our industrial client base
– Energy and steam generators.
– Cogeneration systems.
– Municipal waste energy generation incinerators.