This device is used for special sampling, particularly asbestos.
The C.A.Th.I.A head is an Alveolar Inhalable Thoracic Aerosol Sensor.
The filter is held between 2 rings which are part of the filter cassette covers so that the whole filter assembly can be removed. The operator does not have to handle the filter at all when installing and removing it.
The machine is supplied with a tripod on request.
– Three selectors : alveolar, inhalable and thoracic
– Flowrate 7l/min
– Filter Cassette-Holder for 37 mm diameter filters
– Meets EN 481, ISO 7708 and FD CEN/TR 15230 standards
– Thoracic selector meets standard NFX 43-050
– Recommended for use with : 466, 475