This machine has a Pitot tube with a K thermocouple for continuously recording the differential pressure and temperature of emissions discharges.
An essential item for your emission gas measuring system.
Supplied with a 1 m Pitot probe and a 3 m umbilical. A speed display readout is available as an option.
– Measurement Ranges :
programmable from -10,000 to +10,000 Pa
programmable from -200 °C to 1300 °C
– Units : Pascal, mm H2O, mbar, in Hg, in H2O
– Detection Limit : 0.1 mm H2O
– Analog Output : 0 – 10V
– Software : Yes
– Packaged Weight : 2 kg for the sensor and 5 kg for the Pitot probe
– Number of packages : 2
– Recommended for use with : 622
– Programmable automatic zero reset