This machine measures the displacement time of a graphite piston in a glass cylinder to calculate volumetric flow in liters per minute. Flow is measured step by step, continuously or continuously with the average. It is used to adjust individual pumps. Specification – Scale from 100 ml/min to 7l/min. – Packaged weight: 2 kg – […]
This analyzer can measure a large number of compounds. Its sensitivity varies between percentage and parts per million ranges depending on the compound and the application.
The MKS 2030 uses the FTIR detection principle.
It is mainly used for measuring atmospheric discharges, adjusting processes, yield of catalytic converters and engine exhausts.
It consists of a patented FTIR 2102 spectrometer with a high resolution optical bench. The software includes various applications and has a library of spectra by compound for quantitative analysis of molecules.
– Measurement Ranges : from 1 ppm to 100 % depending on the gas component.
– Units : ppm, %
– Sensitivity : to the ppm for multiple components.
– Sample flow-rate : 0.2 to 10 l/mn.
– Sample : < 200 °C and < 30%V humidity.
– Outputs : RJ-45 Ethernet, analog
– Voltage: 110 or 240 V 50/60 Hz, 3 amps
– Packaged weight : 50 kg
– Recommended for use with : 813, 830, 846, 622, 926, 923
– Requires liquid nitrogen to operate.
– Portable computer provided with software pre-installed and configured.
These 12 channel recorders have analog inputs for voltage, current and a thermocouple output.
User configurations and measurement data can both be saved.
Results are processed with dedicated software and can be converted to Excel if necessary.
The 6100A model has a USB port.
– Voltage inputs : 20 mV, 60 mV, 200 mV, 2 V, 6 V and 20 V
– Current inputs : available with a shunt resistor
– Thermocouple inputs : R, S, B, K, E, J, T, N, W, L and U
– Data Storage : 26 hours with 1 point/min on each channel
– Software : yes
– Model 6100 A : USB port
– Packaged weight : 5 kg
– Number of packages : 1
– Recorder, bar graph or display mode
– History stored in memory
Teflon membrane sampling pump equipped with a control valve.
Used for sampling chimney gases upstream from a gas treatment system.
– Pumping capacity of 0 – 10 l/min.
– Recommended for use with: 831, 822, 846.
Teflon membrane heated sampling pump equipped with a control valve.
Used for sampling chimney gases upstream from a gas treatment system
– Pumping capacity of 0 – 10 l/min.
– Recommended for use with: 831, 846.
This machine is a gas cooler driven by a R134 fluid compressor.
The portable MAK 10.2 is accurate, safe and stable.
Its unique gas cooling and separation technology enables low and constant dewpoints of 3 °C to be achieved.
It comes in both portable and rack mounted versions.
– Two gas inlets
– Two pre-separators for dewpoint > 65 °C
– Two heat exchangers
– Two condensate pumps
– Two Teflon filters
– Max flow: 4.5 l/min for relative humidity at 10 %
These heated lines keep the sample above its dewpoint to prevent condensation and prevent soluble compounds from becoming trapped. They can be controlled up to 180 °C.
– Réf. 834 : 3 m, Packaged weight 3 kg, 1package
– Réf. 833 : 7,5 m, Packaged weight 7 kg, 1package
– Réf. 832 : 15 m, Packaged weight 13 kg, 1package
– Réf. 835 : 20 m, Packaged weight 18 kg, 1package
– Réf. 831 : 30 m, Packaged weight 25 kg, 1package
Sonic nozzle dilution probe.
Ideal for reducing concentrations or drying a condensable gas by cooling.
– Dilution ratios 1/16 to 1/300
– Requires on site air instrument zero at 5 bar
– Requires high concentration calibration gas to set the dilution ratio
– Consumption : 6 l/min of dilutant air
– Consumption : 20 to 500 cc of calibration gas
– Packaged weight : 30 kg, 1 crate
– An instrument air system is recommended.
Heated portable sampling probe with filter.
Fitted with a ceramic filter and a 60 cm long, 6 mm diameter stainless steel tube.
– Stainless steel probe
– Sampling temperature: 600 °C max.
– 2μm ceramic filter
– Heats up to 180°C
– Packaged weight 5 kg, 1 package
– Recommended for use with: 831, 834, 822
– NOT SUITABLE FOR SAFETY CLASS AREAS
Gas cylinders are delivered with a stainless steel or brass AFNOR type C or E pressure reducing valve connector.
Consumption is calculated from the difference in incoming and outgoing pressure, corrected for temperature.
CleanAir can provide a wide range of working standard gases (contact us for more details).
These gases are dispatched with a hazardous material declaration.
Pure gases and standard work gases are certified.
921P NO/N2 in ppb
922P SO2/N2 in ppb
924P CO2/N2 in ppb
926 N2 100% (5.0)
928 H2 100% (5.0)
928H H2/He 40/60%
– Packaged Weight: 15 kg (B11), 1 package per cylinder with safety marking
Pressure-reducing valves by themselves
– Ref. 931: double stage stainless steel C connector
– Ref. 932: double stage brass C or E connector (specify when ordering)
– Packaged weight: 3 kg, 1 box