The machine can sample HF and HCl.
It is a variant of the base model (dust). It uses nozzles and a Pyrex duct with a compartment containing 4 impingers.
– Sampling flow rate : depending on the isokinetic parameters < 40 liters/min
– Length of probe : 0.6 m, 0.9 m, 1.2 m, 1.5 m, 1.8 m, stainless steel (specify length with order).
– Umbilical : 7.5m, 15m or 30 m (specify with order).
– Set of Nozzles : 3, 4, 5, 7, 9 and 12 mm (stainless steel).
– Gas Temperature : 200 °C max (optionally 600 °C max).
– Oven Temperature : 120 °C
– Calculation Sheet : in Excel® (supplied)
– Packaged weight : 120 kg
– Number of packages : 5
– This device must only be used by an operator trained in a specific methodology. The flow speed at the sampling point must be known and communicated to CleanAir Europe for assessing the feasibility of the project.