This isokinetic manual sampling system will continuously sample gas or vapor in a chimney while maintaining the same speed characteristics as at the sampling point. Particles are removed onto a filter. Hot gases are conditioned in a series of cold bubblers.
Condensate is recovered and a volume flowmeter (DGM) measures the dry gas flowrate.
This system can either be supplied with a heating cabinet or with a Cateco oven box which reduces its overall size.
– Sampling flow rate : depending on the isokinetic parameters < 40 liters/min
– Length of probe : 0.6 m, 0.9 m, 1.2 m, 1.5 m, 1.8 m, stainless steel (specify length with order).
– Umbilical : 7.5 m, 15 m or 30 m (specify with order).
– Set of Nozzles : 3, 4, 5, 7, 9 and 12 mm (stainless steel).
– Gas Temperature : 200 °C max (optionally 600 °C max).
– Oven Temperature : 120 °C
– Calculation Sheet : in Excel® (supplied)
– Packaged weight : 120 kg
– Number of packages : 5
– Item 311A (Cateco oven box) is particularly suited for difficult sampling operations with its small probe and small oven compartment.
– This device must only be used by an operator trained in a specific methodology. The flow speed at the sampling point must be known and communicated to CleanAir Europe for assessing the feasibility of the project.