This analyzer can measure a large number of compounds. Its sensitivity varies between percentage and parts per million ranges depending on the compound and the application.
The MKS 2030 uses the FTIR detection principle.
It is mainly used for measuring atmospheric discharges, adjusting processes, yield of catalytic converters and engine exhausts.
It consists of a patented FTIR 2102 spectrometer with a high resolution optical bench. The software includes various applications and has a library of spectra by compound for quantitative analysis of molecules.
– Measurement Ranges : from 1 ppm to 100 % depending on the gas component.
– Units : ppm, %
– Sensitivity : to the ppm for multiple components.
– Sample flow-rate : 0.2 to 10 l/mn.
– Sample : < 200 °C and < 30%V humidity.
– Outputs : RJ-45 Ethernet, analog
– Voltage: 110 or 240 V 50/60 Hz, 3 amps
– Packaged weight : 50 kg
– Recommended for use with : 813, 830, 846, 622, 926, 923
– Requires liquid nitrogen to operate.
– Portable computer provided with software pre-installed and configured.